The objective of the packaging and its label is to immediately attract the customer’s attention and induce them to choose your product.
If you have recently launched a new beverage and want an innovative way to make it stand out on the shelves, the Bi-Pack is the ideal solution for you. At Maca, we make custom-made Bi-Packs, either with shrink sleeves that are easily adaptable to different product shapes or with stretch sleeves made of low-intensity polyethylene (LDPE).
Grouping two products in one pack is a smart move that offers numerous advantages:
- Reduced production costs as fewer raw materials are used (compared to a shrink sleeve, the label area and specific weight are smaller) and can be applied without providing heat;
- The absence of heat prevents damage to the contents and the main label;
- Increased visibility of your beverage and brand on the shelves;
- Possibility to incentivise the purchase of several products at once;
- Ample room for creativity and branding for customised graphics for any occasion (e.g. Christmas) without having to alter the individual pack label;
- Possibility of printing with sustainable, environmentally friendly water-based inks;
- Environmental sustainability. Bi-packs are 100% recyclable.
- Facilitated transport. Taking advantage of the “system” offered by the Group, Comag designs and assembles automatic stretch sleeve application systems that can apply adhesive handles if necessary to guarantee greater convenience and safety during transport and to optimise your logistics.
With our sleeves and state-of-the-art technologies, we are your partner in the design and production of sleeves designed and created to help you communicate effectively and incentivise the purchase of your products.